What's up bloggers! Its Noor back with another fun post idea post! Today I have 20 ideas for you, so let's get right into the post!
- Write a review for the closest book near you. Need some ideas? Here are some awesome review blogs I love: What Lexie Loves, Ines's Insights, Stories For Kids By ISHA
- Start a tag. Everyone loves a good tag
- Participate in Fan Month! Help some bloggers build their blog!
- Post a recipe. Have that recipe you've been itching to share? Post it on your blog!
- Share a life story. Maybe a funny memory or a scary moment.
- Share some of your writing. Write a quick short story and see how your readers like it.
- Make a list. Maybe your favorite movies, books, TV shows, etc.
- Create a playlist. Use Spotify to create a playlist of songs you love.
- Ramble. Rambling is fun and you might learn something from it.
- Talk about your week. What were the highlights of your week so far?
- Share a DIY. Use Pinterest for inspiration.
- Go take some pictures and share them. Read this post for some more help!
- Showcase some of your favorite blogs. This is a fab post idea and helps out other bloggers.
- Create a challenge. Readers love interactive posts so dare your readers to do something!
- Make a survey. This is a popular thing and it helps you get some feedback.
- Share some tips to blogging. How do you make your blog the best it can be?
- Post a bunch of facts about you. This helps your readers to get to know you a bit more.
- Share a little how-to. A tutorial is a fast and fun thing to help people learn more!
- Create a roundup of links and pictures of your favorite things.
- Post a post full of gifs. Because gifs.
I hope you enjoyed this little list and be sure to tell me more ideas in the comments! If you want another post like this, let me know!