Hello bloggers! Noor here! I'm going to share with you a very inspirational post that will definitely pick some of you up. A lot of my blogger friends have been losing their inspiration and calling themselves 'bad bloggers' and I wanted to talk about how you really aren't, and that you're pretty amazing for the following reasons.
You created your blog!
It takes guts to get up and hit that 'Create blog' button. You don't know where it will take you, you don't know how it might change your life. But you, you young blogger, hit that button and took that chance, you were brave enough, and that's amazing.
You still have that blog.
Yes, you created your blog but what's even better is that you still have it! Sure, you're feeling a little bit down about it, and the quality of the posts but you haven't deleted it yet! And that shows that you believe in yourself, which is great.
You write actual blog posts.
Let's face it, writing a blog is hard work! Keeping up with everything and managing to post on your blog every week, that takes effort. Pat yourself on the back blogger, that's a fabulous accomplishment.
You're reading this blog right now.
That means you're a dedicated blogger. You read blogs that help you become a better blogger, and that right there is the quality of a great blogger, no, a great person. You strive to get better at what you do, fantastic!
You take up your free time to write posts.
As a kid, you probably don't have a lot of freetime, and to think you're using some of it to write a blog is fantastic! You could be doing something else, but you chose to write a blog, and that makes you an amazing blogger.
Now take a look back on your blog. I think mentally you should be saying to your friends: 'Hah! I write a blog in my freetime that people enjoy. What do you do?'
One more thing I want to add is don't get down if you think people aren't reading your blog. It takes time, no one gets to 100 followers overnight. And we here at BBK are here to help! If you have a new blog, we'd love to put it on our sidebar for the world to see! Just leave your link in the comments :)
Email me or any of the crew if you ever have any questions :)
Hello! Welcome to BBK Biz Day #12! How are you today?
- I found two brilliant book bloggers! Meet Soundarya and Simi. They both share their book reviews and other bookish things! Click here and here to check out their blogs! Keep sharing your bookish love you two! :) - Megan and Josie are hosting an awesome giveaway! Do you want a FREE blog button? Check out this giveaway then! :)
Hello bloggers! Noor here! Before I begin, I wanted to apologize for the design issues of BBK, it's currently under construction, and I'm doing my best to get the sidebar fixed!
There's a lot of new bloggers in the blogiverse, hello to you all! So to help them, I decided to share with you some post ideas that are best when you're just starting out :D I remember having trouble with this when I was a newer blogger, so I do hope I help!
1) 10 facts about you! This is very basic but a great way to begin!
2) An A-Z of you. Write out the alphabet and then find a word that describes you for each letter! Lexie over at What Lexie Loves did this right here.
3) The TMI tag. Again, great way to introduce yourself. You can find the questions for it here.
4) Something you're really passionate about. Maybe you love looking up DIYs on Pinterest! For one of your first posts, you could do a DIY post!
5) A Top 10 post. List your Top 10 favorite movies, comic characters, bloggers, whatever it may be!
6) Talk about your favorite bloggers and why you like them. These are always interesting posts to read as well because you're not only spreading the blogging love but also letting people know about these blogs!
7) A book review. This is very popular amongst newer bloggers because it's very easy and interesting as well! Sharing about your favorite book is fun because you get to express your opinions!
8) Share some photography. Also, a simple post. You can take pictures of anything! And they don't have to be perfect! A while back, I shared some basic photography tips which you can find here.
Those are all that I have for you today! Should I do more newbie blogger posts? Let me know!
If you want more inspiration, check out these posts from us: 1234
Hello bloggers! It's Noor back with another blogger feature! Today, I'm featured a kid blogger with a blog called siddipolis.
Siddipolis is a 7 year old blogger who blogs about the happenings in his life!
Yes you read correctly, 7 years old! He's incredibly talented for his age and a great blogger!
He blogs about tons of things, including tid-bits of his life! He recently shared about his visit to see Ganpati where he got to go to different places and eat cool food! But I won't share too much, go check out the post up there!
Not only does he share about his awesome life in India, but he also reviews cool places! He reviewed this cool restaurant: Mainland China where he went for his Nani (grandmother)'s birthday! He drew some awesome pictures there:
If you're looking for a blog with a big personality and loads of interesting posts, check out siddipolis blog!
We feature kid blogs over here at BBK so if you want to get the word out about your blog, email us at email@example.com and CC my email for a quicker reply!
Note: our email has been down for a bit, but we're back up and ready to go, so don't feel afraid to drop an email!